1. A valid copy of the passport – the foreigners should have a copy of the resident visa. In case the residence visa is unavailable, Customs Administration will charge deposit from the owner of the personal items till bringing the valid visa for two years sealed in the passport and issued by the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs.
2. Copy of valid ID (Identification Card).
3. Packing List describing the number of packages and
the content of the goods in details.
4. Original invoice showing the value of the goods,
number, price and HS Code and Certificate of origin.
5. Site map and address of the delivery of the goods
after the completion of the above procedures.
6. Customs clearance authorization letter, we have a
formal model and does not accept any authorization